• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Angel Taylor: Like You Do

H

Huminie

Angel opened up for Barenaked Ladies at the Mountain Winery last month. She is an extremely talented young singer/songwriter. She has a 'band' that consists of a guitar player and a drummer and she plays keyboard and acoustic guitar. She is 22 and didn't play any music until she was 15 when when she wanted to put her poetry to music. She hadn't even considered getting into the music business until after that.

Here is her top single which is starting to get some radio play. It is the most polished song she has, but I like some of her other stuff even more. It is all on Youtube.

Hope you enjoy it...

Edit...looks like it can't be embedded her, so click on it to open a new window/tap direct to Youtube.

I agree. And none of them really do justice to seeing her perform live. She isn't flashy, doesn't wear much make up etc...just sings her heart out. I am hoping this opportunity goes well for her and turns her into the star she ought to be!

Back