• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Asia Sole Survivor

M

Marci

One of my favorite videos and songs. I play this song everytime I get on my bike to start my ride.

However, I cannot seem to locate the original video. :ibeenripp I can find the live version, but not the one they played on MTV. If anyone runs across it...LET ME KNOW!!!!

One of my favorite videos and songs. I play this song everytime I get on my bike to start my ride.

However, I cannot seem to locate the original video. :ibeenripp I can find the live version, but not the one they played on MTV. If anyone runs across it...LET ME KNOW!!!!

I loved that group while in college! So much so, I named my dog Azia! (think its spelled that way not Asia). Anyway, never saw the video..but the group was awesome!

I loved that group while in college! So much so, I named my dog Azia! (think its spelled that way not Asia). Anyway, never saw the video..but the group was awesome!

Apparently the original 4 members (the lineup has been through many changes over the years) have been on tour for about a year. No US dates are currently slated, but they were in SF last May on the tour according to this website.

It's spelled ASIA, but the S is stylized like a backwards Z.

The art was done by Roger Dean, who first achieved fame doing art work for my YES albums. The original guitarist for Asia, Steve Howe, is the best known and original guitarist for YES.

I'm kind of a big YES fan... :)