• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Asian kid on an idol-like show absolutely owns I will always love you

Way better than the no talent crap on American Idol this year

a dude singing that song?:wtf

You shoulda heard me last friday night, in San Juan Bautista (at Mom and Pop's Saloon) rockin' The Lady is a Tramp to a standing ovation.:thumbup

Holy shit, I would say Whitney Houston is (aside from a crackwhore) an incredible singer that not many people can pull off because of her voice, to watch that GUY crush it, dang, impressive. :wtf

Holy HELL!!! That kid is incredible! That song is HUGE and he slayed it with prejudice, wow. :bow:bow Go kid! I hope to see more of him, well, hear more anyway.

This video is still my favorite international idol video..

He did a very good job but I don't know...to kill that song in my opinion , he needed to kill WH version. He didn't do that for me.

Back