• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Beatles - Here Comes The Sun

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right
It's all right

Check out the "backup" musicians. :thumbup

This song is always appropriate up here in the Puget Sound region when our rainy season ends and we finally see the sun once more........ around July 5th. :laughing

2019 remix for the re-release of Abby Road. It is one of my favorite Beatles' songs as it pretty much describes how those of us attending college at Washington State University (Go Cougs!) and the University of Idaho were feeling around spring vacation after a typical winter on the Palouse.

To all of us Boomers for whom the Beatles were a big part of our teenage years. I recommend watching it on full screen.

Back