• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps

Fascinating. Outstanding. Superb articulation.
I think I hate him.

Carlos continues to sound great after surviving the 60's and 70's. I would love to hear him do a pure instrumental version of that song.

Live version.

not digging the first video at all... electric drums... yuk!

Santana is an awesome player but a lot of times he sounds the same on most tracks. With the classical he was under playing the riff and trying to play electric lead on nylon, which never sounds good.

But when he switched over the the PRS he over played the hell out of the riff and it just got confusing, muddy. When Clapton played the original the one thing that made the riff stand out was the clarity and clean tone he achieved.

This is in my opinion not one of Santana's best covers.

The chick was hot though.

So I know this has been covered and covered and covered...but how about it for Mr. Do You Feel Like We Do!

Serious goose bumps!

Great find. It was a little strange when Prince decided to back off the stage.

"a little strange when Prince..."

you expected anything else from Prince? :thinking

I'll never question his talent, but Prince...:rolleyes

It was a tribute to a freaking legend, not the place to upstage everyone, even if holy hell can he make a guitar wail.

I nearly re-posted this. I love these "all star" performances. If I were a big time musician, I think it would be a blast to perform with my peers in this manner.

I'll never question his talent, but Prince...:rolleyes

It was a tribute to a freaking legend, not the place to upstage everyone, even if holy hell can he make a guitar wail.
I think making a guitar wail is exactly the point of that particular track.

Back