• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends

Forty five years ago. Hard to imagine most of the young people in those photos are now in their 60's and 70's. We thought we would always stay young and hip and never grow old and square like our parents. :mecry

Picture some kid finding nude photos of his/her gray-haired grandparents in this video and asking them what they did at Woodstock. :laughing

Joe probably needed a little help from his friends to make it on to the stage in his younger daze. Is that Leon Russel playing guitar? I always think of him as a keyboard player.

How time flies. It is hard to believe that those hot female backup singers are now grandmotherly types in the 60's and 70's. Back then we thought we would never grow old. Unfortunately, many of that generation of entertainers never did due to substance abuse and lifestyle choices. :mecry

Here is the audio from Joe Cocker's 1969 performance at Woodstock with video of the scene there. I think this has already been posted, but it is hard to keep track of all the postings and repostings.

For the young whippersnappers in the audience who are not familiar with Woodstock, the unexpected large attendance and rain completely overwhelmed the sanitation system and other logistics which had been set up by the concert organizers. That prompted the announcements made in the last two minutes of the video. It is hard to realize that most of the people in the video are now in their 60's and 70's.,

Back