• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Bettie Page Tribute

B

BeerNBaconGirl

Yeah, okay not many people have even HEARD of her. I've been a HUGE fan of hers for a loooong time.

My opinion is: she brought innocence and art to everything she did. Too bad many uptight people didn't think that way.

That's all

Irene

As noted at the end of the clip, she died last year. The Wikipedia article on her is quite interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_page

Yes, indeed she did pass on last year. I was such a huge fan of her work. I used to sneak a peak of my brother's "magazines" as a kid and her image pretty much stuck. LOL! I thought they were pretty pictures. I liked the whole "underlying" wholesome attitude she exuded.

Irene

Back