• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Blues Brothers - Jailhouse Rock

Here's some trivia about this video........ who is in this video that played solo and in a famous rock band from the 70's? It is not any of the musicians in the band nor showed singing solo. The person did not sing in the video nor were they credited for being in the movie. Who is it?

Here's some trivia about this video........ who is in this video that played solo and in a famous rock band from the 70's? It is not any of the musicians in the band nor showed singing solo. The person did not sing in the video nor were they credited for being in the movie. Who is it?

I guess his identity will remain a secret forever. That final number has to be one of the best cast credits ever made.

I'll give you all a clue. The person appears between 1 minute and 1 minute 30 sec. If no one gets it with this clue, I will give gender next.

I'll give you all a clue. The person appears between 1 minute and 1 minute 30 sec. If no one gets it with this clue, I will give gender next.

Still couldn't get it. :(

Irene, I need your help! :idunno

Here's the BIG clue, he's the first one to get up and dance on the table. Pause it and you'll see him. 1:05 in the video, I believe.

Back