• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Bo Diddley Jerry Lee Lewis Little Richard James Brown Fats Domino and B

Holy Cow, what a gathering. :rad I saw Ray Charles and noticed Maceo Parker Jr's name on the credits. Who are the other two people who formed the little trio with James Brown?

Here are the Youtube notes:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This amazing concert brings together some of the true pioneers of rock 'n' roll music including Bo Diddley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard, James Brown, Fats Domino and B.B.King. Recorded in Italy in 1989 it features these legendary artists in performance of their best loved tracks such as Papa's Got A Brand New Bag, Bo Diddley, Great Balls Of Fire, Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On and Blueberry Hill. At the end of the concert all the performers come together for all-star jam that leaves the audience hollering for more. It's a rare event indeed that brings so many great live performers together on one bill and this DVD captures the real excitement of the evening.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It looks like an event you for which you would have sold your soul to attend. I find it even more remarkable that it was held in Italy, not a country I associate with rock 'n roll. Is there anyone here from Italy that can comment?

Thanks for posting this. :clapping

Back