• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Bonham-Wait for you

Good ol' Jason Bonham!

thanks for posting Dave. I remember never getting enough of this song. :D

Irene

Haystack hair, long leather jackets, sound stages with lots of amps and flames... Ahhh, 80's rock! I especially dig the gratuitous submarine sticking out of the ground. :rad

I remember seeing Jason and his band at some POS hole in the wall in Bryan Texas about 8 years after this album came out. It was really sad. He was drunk out of his mind, and the new singer was some dude who looked like Jethro Bodine in spandex and tried way too hard to sing Zeppelin when he had less than no business doing so. The really sad thing was that it was obvious to everyone but him. After the show we met him by simply walking around to the back of the theater where they were tailgating on a beat up camper which appeared to be their tour rig.

Don't know what he's up to these days, but I hope things have turned around for him.

Back