• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

BR 549-Crazy Arms

BR549, what a great band. "even if it's wrong" is a good song also.
Do you know the meaning behind their name?

BR549, what a great band. "even if it's wrong" is a good song also.
Do you know the meaning behind their name?

Are you referring to the story about Porter Wagner, Judy Garland & coke? :eek:

Or the International Harvester Broad Ring 549ci truck motor :thumbup

The tv show HEE HAW had Comedian Junion Samples poppin out of a cornfield with a sign that read BR549. Back in the the day, in the sticks my phone # BR6-4482.

I heard it refers to Dolly Parton's breast reduction (BR) surgery # 5 that got her breast size down to a 49 :eek:

BR-5-49

I have no idea if it's true or not.

From the BR549 website

"BR549 has always been a band that lived, played and triumphed outside the lines. The band – named for Junior Samples’ ever-flubbed phone number on Hee Haw – began in the in the mid-90s on Nashville’s then-seedy Lower Broadway where the original quintet began playing marathon sets in the window of bar/bootery Robert’s Western World. "

Back