• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Buck 65 - Indestructible Sam

F

fluke

one of my favorite artists for a while now - Buck 65, aka Richard Terfry is a great canadian hip-hop (or not) wordsmith who plays down here every once in a while. I hadn't heard the recordings that he did with the Symphony Nova Scotia in '08 - but just started listening to them tonight:

http://grooveshark.com/#!/album/Buck+65+With+Symphony+Nova+Scotia/4152859

and I'm somewhat embarrassed to find I can't name the familiar piece the opens the arrangement for "Way Back When" - it's sitting on the tip on my tongue and keeping me awake.. someone?

This is also a great live clip, I really regret having missed him play earlier this year in SF.

Back