• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Buckethead

Guy definitely has a sense of humor with the KFC lid. Cool song. He's got some Satriani type effects going on in the leads...what electronic box is that? or is that pedal?

Guy definitely has a sense of humor with the KFC lid. Cool song. He's got some Satriani type effects going on in the leads...what electronic box is that? or is that pedal?
The KFC lid is actually a protest on killing of chickens, hence the 'funeral' band around it. More like advertisement, ask me... KFC now does not allow him to use their logo on his bucket.
In the start, he is using a killswitch, then he uses a wawa pedal, I think. You would know more about this than I. I like how the ballad builds with intensity.

I took my 16year old daughter and one ofher friends to see"the mermen" at the union hall in sf 10 years ago. I didn't know it but "The mermen "were the warm up for Buckethead. Kids liked the mermen . After about 5 songs Buckethead really creeped'em out . Partly because of bucketheads attire and how he would stop in midsong to play nursery rhymes and the slasher movies being projected on the walls. Uuuuhhh I kinda dug it.