• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

K

kitronic

Monterey Pop Festival 1967 at Monterey Fairgrounds. Steven Stills, David Crosby Missed this show by 6 months. Hendrix was there too. "An intimate Woodstock" :popcorn Heys kids, this is what some of your parents were doing....

Are all of us Boomers insomniacs? At the rate we are all posting up the anthems of our misguided youths, I am will not be able to go to bed for a month. :laughing

Are all of us Boomers insomniacs? At the rate we are all posting up the anthems of our misguided youths, I am will not be able to go to bed for a month. :laughing

Yep, I'm done
:sleep

Kit

It was one of many "protest songs" during the Viet Nam War era that made the pop charts.

Why did the one band member sit with his back to the audience?

Back