• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Carrie Underwood Cowboy Casanova

G

Giuseppe

Hot damn!
One of the best at the moment. Damn these women!

LOL! Great Song.

Thanks for posting! :thumbup

Irene

Do I still have my manhood? :laughing She rocks my socks off with her............voice.

P.S. Nom nom nom.

somehow...I don't think it's your SOCKS that she rocks! LOL! :LOL: :LOL:

Nom nom!:tongue

Irene

Im running for my life!

I think she has the potential to be the next Shania. :rad

Im running for my life!

I think she has the potential to be the next Shania. :rad

No way! Her voice is much more versatile than Shania. Not hating on Shania...just that her songs all sound the same IMHO.

Case in point....I can't imagine Shania's voice with this song. Carrie does a surprisingly good job on this, even if it's a Motley Crue song. :D

Irene

Wow that song gave the initial impression of cristina aguilera and shania in one. She is very versitile, but to hit the market that shania had is gonna take some work. One huge disappointing factor is that she is blonde...:D

I love this song from Shania. Probably my favorite from her.

Back