• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

CeeLo Green - I Can't Go For That

J

JimJam

I love "Live From Daryl's House" (Palladia Comcast Channel 783)

I love that show, Darryl gets some interesting people on. I like how Cee Lo sang Darryl's tune better than Darryl.

Palladia is the best.

Normally I do, too. but Darryl kinda phoned it in in the first vid (from the show), IMO.

Check out the set w Joe Walsh
Got a link Doug?
Also do you know what the name of the girl with the straight long black hair on the show's credits (and the word they are s-p-e-l-l-i-ng; something about "education" in the song) by chance? Driving me crazy!

Hmmm. I don't think my company IT has a network neutrality policy. Youtube comes up but it don't play very well.

You can search it on youtube

Found it! Funny that the part I remember isn't on this "take" and she makes mention of that at the very end. Here's was what I was referring to Featuring: Johnnyswim - Abner and Amanda-Sudano Ramirez.

Back