• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Deep Purple - Black NIght

Hi John Was looking for you at the gilroy bike shop ? did you jump ship to another dealership ? I hope things are well with you . I am looking for a new bike.

Hi John Was looking for you at the gilroy bike shop ? did you jump ship to another dealership ? I hope things are well with you . I am looking for a new bike.
I am still there when Steve needs me, so Steve or I can take of you. Just me know and I will be there for you.

ok it was just the way Steve said you were not working presently I though you we gone for good I am glad you still get to work there. I will let you know when I am down that way and want to look at some new bikes . Thx

Back