• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Deep Purple: Smoke on the Water

B

BillST4s

1973:

Thirty-three years later: Montreaux, 2006:

In 1973 we never thought we would get old and grey. In retrospect, the more fortunate of us have.

Thanks, Bill. What a great band. So many rock'in songs I grew up with.

Contrary to what our parents thought, I think we grew up in an era of good music. Over forty years later, many of these bands and musicians are still touring. Most major cities have radio stations which play oldies from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

Contrary to what our parents thought, I think we grew up in an era of good music. Over forty years later, many of these bands and musicians are still touring. Most major cities have radio stations which play oldies from the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

It's truly amazing how some of these musicians are still playing 40 years later and sounding so good.

Back