• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Del Shannon - Runaway

Great Song! I too loved Crime Story, I was all of 13 at the time and was just starting my love affair with 50's/60's cars. :thumbup

Hmm let's see...The go go girls are doing the Pony...mash potato...Jerk. You were much too young to remember those though.

Hmm let's see...The go go girls are doing the Pony...mash potato...Jerk. You were much too young to remember those though.

LOL...Yes I was too young..but my WAAAAY older sisters weren't. Hee hee. Besides, I love Art Deco 40's,50's and 60's type of history/pop culture stuff. :bounce

Irene

I was working in Chicago when the series premiered. Some of my coworkers thought the opening music should have been changed when the set moved to Las Vegas. Somehow "walking in the pouring rain" didn't fit in with the desert motiff.

I was working in Chicago when the series premiered. Some of my coworkers thought the opening music should have been changed when the set moved to Las Vegas. Somehow "walking in the pouring rain" didn't fit in with the desert motiff.

LOL! I didn't think of that one! :laughing

irene

I forgot he committed suicide. What a waste! Grr!

Irene

It did when I went to the Nascar races in Feb 05! :mad :LOL:

The first season of Crime Story took place in Chicago. The opening credits of that first season was very popular in my office when I worked in the Loop

Back