• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Evil Dr. Smith - All Is Clear

G

GSXRDman

This is an old video from 2002 that Scott L. filmed for me (pre-crash) when i had my old 76 RD400C. The background music is my old band "Evil Dr. Smith"(late 80's early 90's somewhere around there). The singer (drummer) insisted on singing, although he had a cold, so just grit your teeth. I wrote the song and played rhythm and the last lead solo (my brother Mike played the first solo).

Damn Revvy, the good ole days. Check out that corner speed! All to be sold for $700...:mecry

Damn Revvy, the good ole days. Check out that corner speed! All to be sold for $700...:mecry

That's probably the slowest video scotty every taped. I had fun though. on the way back up I almost crossed that double yellow and took those two harleys out.

yeha that bike had billet clip-ons and stage i pipes from pro-flo. motocarrera (now extinct) rearsets, works rear shocks, crap front end, 150psi heads (pro-flo). I remember you hitting something like 135 on the straights and i got up to about 120...that day was perfect. The next day i tried it, i almost seized in the colder weather.

That's probably the slowest video scotty every taped. I had fun though. on the way back up I almost crossed that double yellow and took those two harleys out.

yeha that bike had billet clip-ons and stage i pipes from pro-flo. motocarrera (now extinct) rearsets, works rear shocks, crap front end, 150psi heads (pro-flo). I remember you hitting something like 135 on the straights and i got up to about 120...that day was perfect. The next day i tried it, i almost seized in the colder weather.

:) Hwy 1, haulin balls. Very risky, thank goodness you moved away. I would still be locked up.

Back