• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Fat Jon - Her

That's quite nice. I'm an ambient/downtempo/lounge fan. One thing I don't care for though is the drum machine. That stuff always adds too much repetition and House feel to music; maybe cause I used to be a drummer...?

Interesting...as I listened to that song, I was reminded of Silence and I by Alan Parsons. Check it out and see what you think of the similarity of melodies:

Interesting...as I listened to that song, I was reminded of Silence and I by Alan Parsons. Check it out and see what you think of the similarity of melodies:

Overall not too bad, although I don't care for the guy's voice. Kinda like laying Simon n' Garfunkel over pink floyd. I dig the music progression very much.

Here's couple more from jon that may interest you...