• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

From Dusk Till Dawn - Salma Hayek Table Dance

B

BeerNBaconGirl

Now....BEFORE y'all say anything bad about Mexican women....take a gander at Salma! LOL! I know..I know..she's also part Lebanese!

The band is Tito and Tarantula! They're great!

Irene

a great song on a great soundtrack,if you don't have it check it out. introduced me to the music of jon wayne and has some of my all time favorites such as the blasters ,the maverics,and stevie ray vaughn. the pussy monologue by cheech is worth it all by itself. always been a tarantino fan and his soundtracks and the way he hides little clues of his other movies as well as tributes to other peoples works in each film always show what an attention to detail he has.

oh yeah, i think this was a robert rodrigues movie,but tarantino had a good bit of effort into it as well.

a great song on a great soundtrack,if you don't have it check it out. introduced me to the music of jon wayne and has some of my all time favorites such as the blasters ,the maverics,and stevie ray vaughn. the pussy monologue by cheech is worth it all by itself. always been a tarantino fan and his soundtracks and the way he hides little clues of his other movies as well as tributes to other peoples works in each film always show what an attention to detail he has.

oh yeah, i think this was a robert rodrigues movie,but tarantino had a good bit of effort into it as well.

LOL! Pussy Monologue....FUNNY ASS FUNNY!

Irene