• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Glen Campbell - I'm Not Gonna Miss You

looper

I will miss him

How could they put my dad out to pasture? Glen Campbell is in a care home suffering from Alzheimer's, here his daughter Debby reveals the family rift created by his 4th wife.

But now, at 78, those days are far behind him. Campbell is suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and having publicly revealed his illness three years ago, he now lives in a care home in Nashville having been admitted in April. It’s a sad end to an astonishing 50-year career that has seen him sell more than 50 million records worldwide, win nine Grammy Awards and collaborate with everyone from Elvis to Sinatra. And the sadness for his family and friends is palpable.
As Debby Campbell, his eldest daughter, says, ‘I can’t listen to Dad’s music or watch his videos now because my heart breaks to see him go from all that to this: to have had such an incredible career and then be living in a care home with people who he has no idea who they are. It’s incredibly sad.’
His daughter by first wife Diane Kirk, Debby has just written the book Life With My Father Glen Campbell, which details their shifting relationship over the course of her 58 years.

Back