• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Goin Crazy by Darwin James

Wow, not my style of music, but I was captivated. Excellent :clapping :rad

WOW!!!

That is fantastic Robert. I'm at a loss for words. The visual, vocal and music all rock so well.

You have some extreme talent. :bow

WOW!!!

That is fantastic Robert. I'm at a loss for words. The visual, vocal and music all rock so well.

You have some extreme talent. :bow

Thank you greatly Andy. Really appreciate it. Hope to see you again someday.

The problem with being a perfectionist is you can never let things be.... until it's right.

Video updated. Enjoy.

I really enjoyed the extended video! I still have your 1st cd from back in the day ... it is great to see that you are still making good music :thumbup !

I really enjoyed the extended video! I still have your 1st cd from back in the day ... it is great to see that you are still making good music :thumbup !

Hey Doug, really glad to read your message, I remember. Thanks man.

BTW< are you guys hiring? I'm looking for a job!

God bless.

very catchy tune ... been stuck in my head for the last couple days :thumbup

Back