• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Hank Williams - My Bucket's Got A Hole In It

aclearspot

My father in law passed away a few years ago and I thinking about how much I miss hearing about his life while growing up. He had 7 brothers and sisters growing up in a 1 bedroom house in St Louis in the 1920's. Mom n dad got the bedroom the rest of them slept where they could. Under the kitchen table, on top of the table, on the couch, behind couch chairs and any other place they could . One of his stories was getting sent to the local tavern to get dad a 5 cent bucket of beer. Of course half of it would get sloshed out on the way home and his dad wouldn't be happy. Any way I remembered this old Hank Williams tune.
another tune sung by Hank
I'm a rollin' stone all alone and lost
For a life of sin I have paid the cost
When I pass by all the people say
Just another guy on the lost highway

Just a deck of cards and a jug of wine
And a woman's lies makes a life like mine
O the day we met, I went astray
I started rolling down that lost highway

I was just a lad, nearly 22
Neither good nor bad, just a kid like you
And now I'm lost, too late to pray