• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Happy 75th Birthday

A

AceT100

Yeah, I'm breaking the rules, but lets face it, its a pretty big milestone....

Elvis would have been 75 on Jan 8th.

These are the finest recordings from Elvis in his 1st concert since he was in the army, the '68 Comeback Special....

Post Sun Records, Pre Jumpsuit....Probably the closest to what Elvis was doing just 10 years earlier.

And one of my personal favorites....

Happy Birthday Elvis :thumbup

Before The Beatles came and changed Rock and Roll forever, Elvis had already come and changed the world. With his forbidden dance of pelvic thrusting on stage to his smooth voice to his wide range of music, he developed a huge fan base and is still known as The King, 32 years after his untimely death.

Here's an interesting version and a bit of history about one of my favorites that he did...

Kinda bittersweet to me. My mama's birthday is today too, she would have been 87. We used to EVERY YEAR, give her a cake that said" Happy Birthday Mama.........& Elvis". She loved it! :laughing

Last gift I have her was an Elvis clock with swiveling hips! :LOL: Man, that was freaky to watch!

I loved him in the leathers more than anything else. I also dug the proper suits he wore during his younger years. There will never, EVER be another Elvis. :clapping

RIP Mama........& Elvis.

Irene

Back