• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Heart - Crazy on You Then and Now

In anticipation of [slash]tomorrow[/slash] Saturday night's Mt. Winery performance ...
:bounce

there's still time...I goofed, it's Saturday night, not tomorrow (Friday) night. Just gettin' too dang excited...haha

I was up there today. The gates were open (rare) so I rode on in and saw some roady types hanging around the stage. Incredible views from that place....

I have tickets for Boz Scaggs next month. I wonder if Les Dudek will be with him?

Fabulous concert last night - pretty cold and breezy, but the Wilson sisters are amazing. The music was fantastic!

:clapping

Loved their rendition of Mistral Wind! Here's another live performance from 2002:

Back