• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass - Bittersweet Samba

I remember listening to this and wishing it were longer. Herb Alpert's songs packed a lot of punch in a short amount of time. :thumbup

Ha Ha! We are talking late 60's when we had these things called vinyl records. Ask your parents about them. :laughing :laughing

:LOL:

Good point:thumbup Albums were called RECORD albums once:thumbup I remember selling needles out of Tower records back in the day and slowly watching vinyl disappear and then cassettes.

Yay! Thank you for posting this. My mom had the Album. :D

Irene

Ha Ha! We are talking late 60's when we had these things called vinyl records. Ask your parents about them. :laughing :laughing

Hey I still have a few myself! LOL!

My 7 year old found them one day and said "What are those? Frisbees?"

Irene

I still have all my old LP record albums. I saw something at Fred Meyers that allows you to play the LP while recording it directly into a CD. I may have to look into that as I would to listen to some of my old LPs again while enjoying the convenience of a CD.