• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

B

BillST4s

"White Rabbit" was played near the end of a recent episode of Sy Fy's "Warehouse 13" titled "Through the Looking Glass", a reference to Lewis Carroll.

From the "Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour." Dig that pure 60's psychedelic backdrop.

In honor of the 40th anniversary of Woodstock. I still think if I look at enough old Woodstock footage, I will find Andy in the audience. :laughing

According to Wikipedia, Grace Slick survived the 60's and will turn 70 on Oct. 30th of this year. Scroll to the bottom of the Wikipedia article to see what she looks like now. I guess getting old still beats the alternative. :laughing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Slick

Back