• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick

I saw Tull live at the Oakland Colliseum in 1979 or 1980. They were good. It was my first concert. A friend had extra tickets. Inthink they were a symphony family. I would cheer and whistle after a song and they would try to shoosh me. I was like, this is a rocket concert, man. And pull out the ear splitter whistle.

I saw Tull live at the Oakland Colliseum in 1979 or 1980. They were good. It was my first concert. A friend had extra tickets. Inthink they were a symphony family. I would cheer and whistle after a song and they would try to shoosh me. I was like, this is a rocket concert, man. And pull out the ear splitter whistle.

I was probably at the same concert (I was a Tull maniac), they did know how to perform.

Capo 3

1697160583772.jpg

1697160608556.jpg

1697160630193.jpg

Back