• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Joe Satriani Motorcycle Driver

S

Sherwin

I think I got the guitar tabs laying around if anyone is interested in :devil the fretboard.

I've had this song loaded on the memory card in my GPS for sometime (builtin MP3 player). :rad

:bow Satriani is GOD

I had the tab book for his album 'Flying in a Blue Dream' way back in '90....... Loved every minute of :bash trying to play some of those solos at even half speed.

I always like to listen to Satch without the videos, though.... to me his music paints its own picture without needed the visual reinforcement.

Two of my personal faves:

Driving at Night! 1986
&
Raspberry Jam Delta-V 1998

:bow Satriani is GOD

I had the tab book for his album 'Flying in a Blue Dream' way back in '90....... Loved every minute of :bash trying to play some of those solos at even half speed.

I always like to listen to Satch without the videos, though.... to me his music paints its own picture without needed the visual reinforcement.

Mike, are you the guy standing or doing the push ups?

Back