• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

John Mayall: Room to Move

B

BillST4s

This number is on Mayall's 1970 album The Turning Point, which a college roommate had.

When I heard Mayall was playing at Seattle' Jazz Alley, I thought, "he must be getting up there in age." He is 83 years old. I don't know how old he is in this video, but he is going strong.

not trying to date myself much, while in high school I saw their show at the "World Famous Whiskey AuGoGo" When this lp came out. the buzz was the awesomness of no drums. Little we know people like Hank Williams,Ray Price and body named Cash had no drums either . Like John Mayall they used an accoustic guitar to create rhythm. Jon mark was the picker, he moved on the Mark -Almond band. He won a grammy for a Celtic record

Back