• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi

looper

She suffered from polio as a little girl and had limited finger dexterity. She invented different guitar tunings to allow her to make the notes.....that's why she has to re-tune her guitar for each song.
One of the great guitar player/writers/singers of all time.

Yes that gave me goosebumps.

What an amazing song. Love the last line where she drops her voice.

I think of this song whenever I return to Lewiston, Idaho for my high school class reunions. The college across the street from where my family lived bought our old house and that of my next door neighbor, who was a classmate of mine. Our houses were razed and replaced with a parking lot. We have commented that the parking lot is of a very poor design as it holds very few cars given the combined size of our lots.

Back