• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Josh Vietti Promo Video - Hip Hop Violin Medley

Classick

If this kind of media sharing and exposure had been around when i was forced.. er learning the violin... i might just have stuck with it.

so freakin cool!

The kid's good! :clapping

To the Rap and Hip Hop Community:

See? You CAN put melodies and harmony to beats. And it works! Please start using them. Rhythms are cool and all, but it gets old fast. Spice it up with some actual music!

I don't particularly like the music that he's adding for background to but the man's got some skill.

Haha that was sick! The Guetta and Cudi covers are pretty cool :thumbup

I don't particularly like the music that he's adding for background to but the man's got some skill.

those are the instrumentals from a few very popular contemporary hip-hop/rap songs...

1. Fat Joe - Lean back instrumental
2. Kanye West - Flashing Lights
3. Chris Brown – Forever
4. David Guetta ft Kid Cudi - Memories
5. Kid Cudi - Day n Night

thats the point, he is relating to the spongbob squarepants generation's musical preferences... but introducing them to the hipness of a classical instrument. :rad

but i agree, some of them arent my favorite either.

There is another kid who is blowing up on the violin... Eric Stanley did some really good covers of an eminem song and a few other ones.

i love to see it