• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Journey-Wheel in the Sky

Great song.

I was wondering...Where are they playing?

An opium den:LOL:

I would at least have a lighter going, or some head movement or even a :rad

In a television studio. Probably with a little Rosco action (fog machine) going. Common effect for music acts, it helps provide depth and allows lights and lasers to cast beams if it's thick enough.

It's also lip synched, which was standard procedure when appearing on tv shows like this back in the day (and still is even though people get 'busted' for it all the time).

In a television studio. Probably with a little Rosco action (fog machine) going. Common effect for music acts, it helps provide depth and allows lights and lasers to cast beams if it's thick enough.

It's also lip synched, which was standard procedure when appearing on tv shows like this back in the day (and still is even though people get 'busted' for it all the time).

I kinda figured...

That would just be punishment for me:bash

I wanna :rad

Back