• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Larkin Poe - Mad As A Hatter

I know what time is, time is a thief It'll steal into bed and rob you while you sleep And you'll never feel it It pulls off the covers, and rifles through your head Then you'll wake to find you can't remember what you just said... It happens to everyone Just like the father of my father, time stole his mind And I can't forget that one-fourth of his blood is mine I try not to worry Please don't come for me I promise I'll be great Just let me keep what's mine (let me keep what's mine) Please don't come for me If you must then just please wait and let me have some time (let me have some time) Please don't come for me Mind over matter (it don't matter) when you're as mad as a hatter It's hard to draw a clear distinction Who you are, who you were Through the looking glass, the past and future begin to blur And no-one can blame you Well they say the world is what you make it You think, speak and breathe And those rules still apply, stuck in a world of make believe You make the best with what you're given Please don't come for me I promise I'll be great Just let me keep what's mine (let me keep what's mine) Please don't come for me If you must then just please wait and let me have some time (let me have some time) Please don't come for me Mind over matter (it don't matter) when you're as mad as a hatter Off with her head, off with her head Paint the roses, paint the roses

Back