• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love

Sooooo... Andy, old man, did you see Led Zep live? I did not, but did see some cool stuff in the seventies... And eighties, etcetera.

Sooooo... Andy, old man, did you see Led Zep live?

Yes at the Oakland Colosseum in 1977. It was the outdoor Colosseum "day on the green" and it was packed. The line getting in was something I'll never forget, we were waiting for the gates to open and as the people would pushed together you were pressed together like sardines.

483210.jpg

Awesome. I saw Peter Frampton Fleetwood Mac Robin Trower Dave Mason Gary Wright at one day on the green...
The folks i went to the concert with are still my friends that i see occasionally.

We were allowed to bring in ice chests, which they only looked at the top layer for content.

Such times we live in.

I remember guys selling all sorts of drugs while waiting in line for the gates to open. Once a guy sitting behind me had a gallon zip lock bag taped to his chest full of whiskey. It was a bit before my time as I was in junior high.

I really enjoyed being a kid in the seventies.

Back