• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Mario Lanza - Ave Maria

Who'd a thunk that a sung version of "Hail Mary" would be used as a pick-up line in church?

lol

Always liked Mario Lanza. Have a bunch of his music in my iTunes. Just not this lovely rendition of his "Ave Maria."

Great share, Giuseppe. :thumbup

I grew up listening to opera's and tenors. He is probably my favorite tenor even though he never really got exposed to opera and did mostly films. Imagine if he stuck around longer. The world would have been filled with much better tenors. I bought my mom a cd discology of him a couple years back and she still thanks me every now and then, he was her favorite - I do not blame her. :)

Back