• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Mark Knopfler - Boom Like That

Andy

Administrator
Staff member

Capo 3rd fret

1721746286134.jpg

1721746316180.jpg

1721746336371.jpg

1721746353713.jpg

Andy, it looks like I released the inner Mark Knopfler fan in you with that first posting of Dire Straits. :laughing

It is interesting to see him mature over the years. We Boomers never age, we only mature. :smilewink

Andy, it looks like I released the inner Mark Knopfler fan in you with that first posting of Dire Straits. :laughing

It is interesting to see him mature over the years. We Boomers never age, we only mature. :smilewink

It's really great to see him continue to write amazing songs as he matures. Unfortunately many musicians seem to burn out and stop writing killer songs when they get older. Mark Knopfler is awesome.

:thinking ...When they stop the Drugs, they start to loose the great imagination they found while HIGh........:idunno

Mark Knopfler has always been a Great Musician...:2cents

You should, Vinnie. Andy is just the King :squid. You are the Dude on Guitar and Lord of the Strings. :laughing

I eat up words as I sing or when I talk for that matter. :)

You have probably not heard Andy sing and play guitar. He is pretty good. :rad

Back