• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel

R

Robert

This is the most disturbing video he ever made. It is obvious throughout the video the Tantiana is trying very hard to get away from this freak, let's see she...

Walks past him... only to stop when he yells like a little girl.

Walks to the other side of the street...

Changes direction many times...

Attempts to run though an alley...

Crosses the street again...

Tries to go through a locked set of doors...

Jumps through a parked car...

Walks around a parked car to avoid him...

Jackson is a serial stalker in this video and in California the things he does in the video would be felony stalking. Besides he looks like a jailhouse bitch with the way he is dressed.

And yet even still his fans still give him praise... read the comments... not one negative post.

Enjoy... :D

I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson the person, but you have to admit that he made some great music and could move like few others.

:redface I dig that video:redface

This is the most disturbing video he ever made. It is obvious throughout the video the Tantiana is trying very hard to get away from this freak, let's see she...

Walks past him... only to stop when he yells like a little girl.

Walks to the other side of the street...

Changes direction many times...

Attempts to run though an alley...

Crosses the street again...

Tries to go through a locked set of doors...

Jumps through a parked car...

Walks around a parked car to avoid him...

Jackson is a serial stalker in this video and in California the things he does in the video would be felony stalking. Besides he looks like a jailhouse bitch with the way he is dressed.

Enjoy... :D

Never seen the music video to this song before but your comments are spot on. The old man approves with a thumbs up too! :laughing

Back