• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Miley cyrus the climb don't laugh

B

BeerNBaconGirl

Okay okay..don't REAM me okay? I LIKE this song. The lyrics (to me that is) tells of dealing with struggles and overcoming them, moving on and making a NEW path in life. I gotta listen to her more often. LOL!

Irene

I'm not much of a Miley fan, but it should be pretty obvious to anyone that she's a very talented gal. She's still pretty young, but she's definitely starting to mature as she's shown over the last year.

It'll be interesting to see how she handles the next 10 years. Will she fade like so many child stars? Or will she find a way to bridge the chasm and make the transition into an adult star?

Although I shouldn't really care one way or another, I'm kinda hoping she makes it to the other side.

P.S. I liked the song, Irene. Thanks for posting it.

I'm not much of a Miley fan, but it should be pretty obvious to anyone that she's a very talented gal. She's still pretty young, but she's definitely starting to mature as she's shown over the last year.

It'll be interesting to see how she handles the next 10 years. Will she fade like so many child stars? Or will she find a way to bridge the chasm and make the transition into an adult star?

Although I shouldn't really care one way or another, I'm kinda hoping she makes it to the other side.

P.S. I liked the song, Irene. Thanks for posting it.

You're welcome. :)

Irene

Holding my hands in front of my mouth to keep from laughing.