• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Moody Blues-Tuesday Afternoon

N

ncwreckchaser

Heard this song the other night in an iPhone commercial or something, I started singing along with the song when a 20 something kid askes me "I love this song, who sings it?" The rest is history :)

:bounce :bow My favoritest band evAr!! :rad :thumbup (well, them and the original Bad Company)

I still looove to see them when they're in town, though they've aged just a teeeny bit. :smilewink

And I have most of their albums - yes, vinyl! - though I don't collect any others.

That song is in the latest Monterey Bay Aquarium commercials, btw.

YanaBanana

I bought "Day of Future Passed" my senior year of college. Great album. I posted "Nights in White Satin" up earlier this year if you want to hear some more Moody Blues.

I had the "hots" for Justin Hayward way back when I was bitin' ankles. I still have all their old stuff on my Mp3 and the CD's in my car.

Love the 60's British Invasion music of that era.

Thanks for posting.

Irene

Back