• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

My First Duet w/ a Female Singer CameraGirl803 nabs top honors in UK

G

gg883

Neil Young fans will recognize the song. It is Already One from his 1978 Comes A Time album.
I had done a solo rendition but always wanted to collaborate with a Female singer for the harmony on the chorus. On the album Nicolette Larson harmonizes with Young.

I have a friend on YouTube named Jane who calls herself Cameragirl803 because she's a photographer. She's also one hell of a rockin' musician and singer too.
So I asked her if she would sing with me and after I sent her my mp3 she agreed and said it was a beautiful song. And that it is. I love this song.

Young went through a nasty break up with actress carrie Snodgress and they had a song together. A couple of years later Young penned this sweet tender Love song for the past relationship they had. Takes a mighty big heart to be able to do that!
To my surprise it has gooten mutliple honors on YouTube. Never expected anything like this response. It's already peaked and is rolling off now:

Honours for this video (13)
#13 - Most Discussed (Today)
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music
#24 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - Global
#13 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#85 - Most Responded (Today) - Music
#94 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - India
#76 - Top Favorited (Today)
#10 - Top Favorited (Today) - Music
#81 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Music
#39 - Top Rated (Today)
#5 - Top Rated (Today) - Music
#77 - Top Rated (Today) - Music - Global
#28 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music

Very moving Gil, good job. :) I guess I can relate to the song too...

Back