• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Original Song ROADS

G

gg883

I invested in having my song ROADS professionally mastered and the Audio Engineer suggested adding strings to the background which kick in in the first chorus.
Big difference in sound quality.

I used the new audio and remade the riding video.
A special thanks to Tim Hagberg (drdiesel1) of the South Bay Riders Forum for
contributing the motorcycle riding video.

ProItalia featured the song and video on their FaceBook page when I first released it.

I now have it posted to my FaceBook page if you want to check it out, share it or Friend me there:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gil/149242499231

Cheers, Gil

PS: The new audio track is available for Free download (see Facebook post for link to that).

Just got a nice message from Cycle World

I had to give up my subscription to Cycle World couple of years ago because of money problems.
On Father's Day my wife renewed my subscription. I was a long long time subscriber going back decades.
I shared this video with CW and got a nice welcome back message from Mark Hoyer and he said they have many musicians on staff and they all appreciated this production. You might remember this one. Tim Hagberg (aka drdiesel1) of the South Bay Riders contributed the video. The audio is now professionally mastered with added strings coming in later.

Great video highlighting some great aspects of riding, well done! :clapping

Seamless ribbon of asphalt set to song thanks to drdiesel1

Didn't see a Music section here anymore so I figured this qualifies as a riding video.
A special thanks to Tim Hagberg (drdiesel1) of the South Bay Riders Forum for
contributing the motorcycle riding video.

ProItalia and Cycle World featured the video on their FaceBook page.
Both of them sent me great messages of support which I appreciate.
Audio track available free (enter 0 at checkout to get it free) here:
http://gilsmusic.bandcamp.com/track/roads

Here's the video and thanks for all you past support!

PS: Yes Andy I last posted this on 12-8-10 but that Facebook link is now bad and I don't think many people saw it in Music section.
Difference is the audio track offered for free download is now professionally mastered with strings added!

Brain fart!! I forgot about that July 2012 post!
Tim's ride lives on. What a great video.
FWIW: Someone downloaded my song and used it in a video which celebrated the motorcycle gang lifestyle.
It was disturbing to me but I do give away my music free so not much I can do.

Main problem is when anyone searches for my song on YouTube that video shows up and mine is nowhere to be seen!
How the heck does that happen?

Back