• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Phil Collins - In the air tonight

I'll never be able to listen to a Phil Collins song again without thinking of the great This American Life podcast in which Starlee Kine called Phil up on the phone and they talked about what makes a great break-up song. The program won all sorts of awards. Well worth the $0.95 download fee for a fascinatingly personal quirky 60 mins.

I give it 4 mohawk guys: :rad :rad :rad :rad

Did you wear the pastel colors too?

I remember working at JC Penneys during that time, in the Men's Department. I NEVER saw sooooooo many unconstructed ice cream colored blazers in my life! I think the matching baggy pants were hideous.

Although I really shouldn't complain...I wore the single hoop earring with the dangling KEY that Janet Jackson wore during her Rhythm Nation era! LOL!

Irene

Nonpoint's cover of Phil Collins hit from the Miami Vice soundtrack.

497085.jpg

497086.jpg

Back