• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Rolling Stones saxophonist: 5 great solos

You can see him playing tenor in Joe Cocker's The Letter.

Talk about weird coincidences. He and Cocker were in born the same year, Keys was part of Cocker's Mad Dogs & Englishmen tour, and they both passed away this month.

Thanks Bill that fact eluded me. Bobby Keys age when he passed was ignored by me. It is a pretty weird coincidence. I wonder if he and Clarence Clemons get along.

Dept. of Corrections: Per Wikipedia, Cocker was born on 5-20-44 while Keys was born on 12-18-43, which made Keys about six months older than Cocker. Still kind of spooky that they passed away so close to each other.

Dept. of Corrections: Per Wikipedia, Cocker was born on 5-20-44 while Keys was born on 12-18-43, which made Keys about six months older than Cocker. Still kind of spooky that they passed away so close to each other.

I hope there are in the same good place

Back