• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Stay crunchy - messin with an e-piano sound

I like the break up on the first video. I wonder if he's just running the patch through a distortion pedal?

Great stuff!

One of the truly positive things about Youtube is the influence it's having on our younger musicians. My son and his friends are all trading stuff like this around to encourage themselves and each other to play. He and I were trading tracks and videos yesterday and I called him in to rock to this one.

I think it's pretty cool that a 13yo guitar neophyte enjoys his Rancid, NoFX and Tim Armstrong as well as Steely Dan, Peter Gabriel and Herbie Hancock. Thanks, in large part, to the availability of inspirational material like this.

Wow casey!! Great find! :thumbup

I'm going to order his 2nd CD when it comes out.

This guy is pretty amazing with his synth and midi sequencing.

He's got a dozens of songs on YouTube.

Oops. Doh! Did I repost?

Someone needs to tell him his taste in hats sucks.

Stick with the keyboards, you got that goin on big time, dude!

Back