• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

Teresa Teng: Yueliang Daibiao Wo De Xin

B

BillST4s

Teresa Teng (TENG Li Chun) is my favorite Chinese singer and this is my favorite of her songs. The title translates literally as "The Moon Represents My Heat", but I think a more poetic translation would be "Moonlight Reflects My Heart".

Teng died tragically in 1995 of a severe asthma attack while visiitng Thailand. She sang in several Chinese dialects, Japanese, French, and English. I tried posting up both her English and Mandarin versions of "Begin the Beguine", but they would not imbed "by request."

She is singing this song in Mandarin. If you don't speak Mandarin, just follow along with the karaoke type subtitles. :laughing

You can read more about her on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teresa_Teng