• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

The Band - Don't Do It

L

lidja

All right...Happy Thanksgiving...

played as an encore during The Last Waltz

Really dig the Band, #50 on Rolling Stones greatest. My 20 something who always turns her nose up at dads music ask the other day to borrow the cd that keeps popping up on the screen saver. Heck I never even knew she paid any attention to the screen saver, hell there's at least 5k shots that randomly appear. I took the pic to send to a friend that taught me how to a music snob back in H.S.. We used to hang in his bedroom which was the screened in porch of his grannies trailer and listen to music. This would be about a 1/2 mile from the ocean in Huntington Beach circa 1970. Great tune.:rad

342812.jpg

Back