• Welcome to Classic Rock Zone

Here you will find some of the most awesome classic rock videos. Each thread will contain the original version of the song along with other live performance videos, covers by other artists, how to play video, chord with lyrics and other interesting information about the song.

We hope you enjoy the forum and hope you will register so you can post your favorite classic rock videos. Registration and full access is always free.

The Rule of 1000 True Fans

looper

I have been singing songs from the age of 6 years old, teaching myself guitar from 12 and songwriting since I was 15. Back then I could only dream about growing my audience and being able to hone my craft as a singer/songwriter full-time. 25 years later, this Patreon page has now made that possible. With your help I’m forging a new path as a 21st century professional musician. No labels, no middlemen, just my true fans, directly helping me make my work, exactly as I want it. That’s real independence.

Before, the expenses of making a record were always too hefty to take the risk. This Patreon page allows me to fund my original music and help me make better videos. This isn’t taken for granted and I hope you know I’m always working to enjoy the journey with a fresh approach each day and share it with you. There’s no fun doing this alone. I see this as a team effort.
The work I’m doing on my YouTube channel shows how I’m creating a new blueprint for a career in the music industry. A career without signing a scary contract full of empty promises, or taking a gigantic risky loan from a label.

If you find what I do interesting or useful, and you’d like to support it, there are a number of ways of doing so, all directly through my Patreon page.

You see, you can’t build meaningful relationships by just adding hashtags to your Instagram or TikTok content or boosting posts on Facebook. It’s built through direct conversations with my fans. And in return, I give you access to exclusive content. Check out the tiers and what I offer for each one and I can’t wait to hear from you.

Thank you for making what I do possible.

Mary x

https://www.patreon.com/maryspender

Back